Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 2 participants (over 18 years old) from Macedonia who want to participate in the Training Course “Community Soup” in Pindstrup, Denmark.
Place: Pindstrup, Denmark
Date: 20.4 – 28.4.2022
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19
Community Soup is a training course which aims to help young entrepreneurs and project-makers to realize their ideas. Through a social crowdfunding initiative, the participants will get an insight to the Soup network, and gain knowledge of community building, management and support for young people.
More information: INFOPACK
Project partner: Aarhus Soup
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Community Soup”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions:
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 28.03.2022
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.