Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 2 participants (18+ years old) from Macedonia who want to participate in the training course “Peers for Inclusion” in Romania.
Place: Arad, Romania
About the project:
During the training youth workers will learn how to improve the activities that their associations are doing so that people facing disability can also participate. They will learn more about what they need to take into consideration when working with persons facing disability and especially visual impairments, how they should act as a sighted guide, how to prepare accessible working materials and much more.
More information: INFOPACK
Project partner: Ofensiva Tinerilor
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 180 euros) will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Peers for Inclusion”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 03.06.2022
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.