Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for a volunteer (18-30 years old) to participate in a long-term ESC project under the title “Solidarity for Green Dalmatia” in Croatia.
Place: Split, Croatia
Period: February – October 2024
About the project:
“Solidarity for Green Dalmatia 2023″ will bring together 3 long-term volunteers to Split and engage them in 4 activities connected with environment protection and sustainable development:
- Organising and implementing educational activities to bring positive changes to the community
- Encouraging active involvement through development of communication materials, their dissemination and work on social networks
- Uniting the local community through organisation of public green events (exhibitions, public celebrations, bicycle tours etc.)
- Further greening Sunce’s project and programme activities based on research of the best available environmental practices and the promotion of results
More information: INFOPACK
The project is funded by Erasmus+, so all travel expenses (up to 275 €) will be covered in accordance with the regulations of the program. Accommodation, food and pocket money as well as Croatian language lessons are provided.
How to apply?
- Fill the application form in English —> Application form
- Attach your CV in English to the application form.
Application deadline: 26.11.2023
Registered candidates will be notified after the deadline when the final selection will be made.