Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 2 volunteers (18 – 30 years old) from Macedonia to participate in the long-term ESC volunteering project “Environmental education and awareness raising activities” in Croatia.
Place: Split, Croatia
Date: 01.11.2021 – 01.11.2022 (1st volunteer)
01.12.2021 – 01.12.2022 (2nd volunteer)
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19, as well as the restrictions that certain countries have for the entry of Macedonian citizens.
About the project: The project focuses on environmental protection, nature conservation and sustainable development. The goal is to encourage young people for active participation in environment protection.
More information: Infopack
Project partner: Sunce
Technical Details: The project is funded by ERASMUS +, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus + regulations. Accommodation, insurance, food, pocket money, and a Croatian language course will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the project title in the subject line (“‘Environmental education and awareness raising activities”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 28.09.2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.