Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 3 participants (over 18 years old) from Macedonia who want to participate in the Training Course “Digital Resilience 4 You(th)! ” in Czech Republic.
Place: Blansko, Czech Repuplic
Date: 19.3 – 26.3.2022
According to the request of the host organization, this project requires you to be fully vaccinated (2 doses) with one of the EU approved vaccines AND have PCR test. If you have received a booster, then PCR is not required.
About the project:
During the project, 27 participants from different countries will get information and tools to help them raise the digital resilience in their organizations and how to interact with young people in the online and offline, especially with young people from vulnerable groups.
More information: INFOPACK
Project partner: CESTA ROZVOJE
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Digital Resilience 4 You(th)!” in Czech Republic)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 20.02.2022
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.