Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 7 participants and 1 youth leader from Macedonia who want to participate in Youth Exchange “Bon Appétit”.
Place: Cadouin, France
Date: 1.09 – 22.09.2021
There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19!
About the project: The project is aimed to promote cultural diversity, encourage understanding of the other and the practice of intercultural dialogue through the discovery of the food habits and traditions of the 4 European countries. Each national group will have seven youth participants aged between 18-30 and one youth leader (+18 y.o).
More information: INFOPACK
Project partners: Solidarités Jeunesses
Technical details: The project is funded by Erasmus+, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus+ regulations. Accomodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Write the project title in the subject title (eg. Application for “Bon Appétit”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions:
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 12.08.2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.