Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for a volunteer (18-30 years old) to participate in a long-term ESC project under the title “From Everywhere to Everyone” in Portugal.
Place: Vila de Cucujães, Portugal
Period: March – September 2024
About the project:
The hosting organisation is part of the Portuguese Red Cross and the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
– Food Bank: picking up and transporting food donations, distributing them to families and individuals in need.
– Social Store: doing the triage, organizing clothing, shoes, and toys donations.
– Elderly Nursing Home: support with leisure activities or in kitchen, laundry, and garden.
– Activities with addicts in recovery: outdoor sports activities/ physical exercise outdoors with addicts in recovery.
– Support in: Fundraising; Awareness raising campaigns; First Aid (if you are trained); etc.
More information: INFOPACK
Project partner: Cruz Vermelha Cucujães
The project is funded by Erasmus+, so all travel expenses (up to 360 €) will be covered in accordance with the regulations of the program. Accommodation, food and pocket money as well as Portuguese language lessons are provided.
How to apply?
- Fill the application form in English —> Application form
- Attach your CV in English to the application form.
Application deadline: 18.11.2023
Registered candidates will be notified after the deadline when the final selection will be made.