Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 1 volunteer (18–30 years old) from Macedonia to participate in the long-term ESC volunteering project “Moving Forward” in Poland.
Place: Bydgoszcz, Poland
Date: 01.12.2021 – 01.12.2022
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19, as well as the restrictions that certain countries have for the entry of Macedonian citizens.!!
About the project: Volunteer may work in nurseries, daily care houses, international affairs office, Europe direct, library or design studio. The described areas of activities are aimed to allow participants to improve or acquire knowledge, skills, experience, professional and “soft” competencies adequate to the area of activity.
Technical Details: The project is funded by ERASMUS +, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus + regulations. Accommodation, insurance, food, pocket money, and a Polish language course will be provided.
How to apply?
1. Send an e-mail to email@example.com
2. Write the project title in the subject line (“Moving Forward”)
3. Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
4. Attach your CV in English
5. Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least the following questions
• Who are you?
• How old are you?
• Why do you want to participate?
• How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 31.10.2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.