– Develop activities for the children by planning, preparing and implementing them, such as musical, artistic, handcraft and other workshops, outdoor activities, sport activities etc. by own choice.
– Support the children due their learning process as part of the regular activities of the center
– Organizing promotions and events about the activities in the Daycare center, Erasmus Plus Programme and the street magazine LICE V LICE (FACE TO FACE)
– Moral support for the children who work for the street magazine LICE V LICE
– Motivate the children to go to school and bring them to school (the School is located 3 minutes away from the Daycare center)
– Help the children to maintain their hygiene
– Support and help in the regular activities and workshops in the center: language and educational, creative, sport and recreational program.
– Accompanying and help in organizing excursions and field trips in the city and in the country
– Support in cooperation with other organizations
– Preparing and realizing own idea for mini project at the end of the EVS project
– Organizing public event presenting the outcomes of the entire EVS project
Location: Shuto Orizari, Skopje, Macedonia
Duration: 12 months, September 2014 – September 2015 Volunteer’s profile:
The volunteer that we would like to host in our Daycare center should love to work with children. From the candidate will be expected willingness to work with Roma children on daily basis, to be open-minded, patient, flexible, and being motivated for intercultural learning. Previous experiences of working with children and/or young people would be considered to be important but not compulsory experience of the potential candidates.
Application and selection procedure:
The application process will be managed by the Coordinating Organization – Volunteers Centre Skopje, thus please send you CV and motivation letter, and all of your questions regarding the EVS project to the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (please include both e-mail addresses) , with subject: EVS 2013-SI-67. For more details please visit the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/youth/evs/aod/hei_form_en.cfm?EID=66000309848