Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for a long-term volunteer (18-30 years old) from Macedonia to participate in an ESC project in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Place: Vilnius, Lithuania
Date: January 2021 – January 2022
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19 !!
About the project:
The project offers volunteering opportunities in one of two open youth centers. From non-formal education and workshops, volunteers will have the opportunity to organize daily activities as well as events. Thus to gain new skills, to be a team-player and a more tolerant, responsible citizen.
Sounds interesting? For more information please read the Infopack!
Hosting organization: MES
Technical details: The project is funded by ERASMUS +, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus+ regulations. Accommodation, insurance, transport, food, and pocket money will be provided.
How to apply?
1. Send an e-mail to email@example.com
2. Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for volunteering project in Lithuania)
3. Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
4. Attach your CV in English
5. Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 18.12.2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final. We look forward to your applications!