Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 1 long-term (12 months) volunteer to participate in an ESC project called “Open to local communities” in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
Place: Bydgoszcz, Poland
Date: 01.11.2021 – 01.11.2022
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19 !!
About the project:
We are looking for open-minded, positive, ready to gain new experience in international atmosphere volunteer. You can work with the elderly, children, disabled, or in the office:
Help disabled people at the „Workshop Therapy Center” of „Wiatrak” Foundation, assist seniors at the Senior Club and Day Care Center „Pinokio”, support teachers at the kindergarten „U Karolka” and kindergarten „Under the Pines” or help at the Catholic Culture Center – CKK „Wiatrak”.
More information: INFOPACK
Hosting organization: “Wiatrak” Rozwija Skrzydła (Poland)
Technical details: The project is funded by ERASMUS +, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus + regulations. Accommodation, insurance, transport, food, and pocket money will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Volunteer from Macedonia, “Open to local communities”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
!!Application deadline: 4.10.2021!!
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.
We look forward to your applications!