Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 1 volunteer, 18 – 30 years old, from Macedonia to participate in an ESC – project “SOS Family Strengthening Program” in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Place: Vilnius, Lithuania.
Date: December 2020 – December 2021 (12 months)
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19
The project is about non-formal education activities with disadvantaged children in a Day Care Centre, attending cooking lessons, and group activities.
More information: Infopack SOS
Project partner: SOS Children’s Village (ESTA Saltes)
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Accommodation, insurance, food and pocket money will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Environment matters”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 15.11.2020
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.