Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 3 participants (18+ years old) from Macedonia who want to participate in the Training Course “OK not to be OK” in Lithuania.
Place: Vilkanastrai, Lithuania
About the project:
The main aim of this project is to decrease suicide rates in participating countries, by giving the tools to the youth workers to deal with suicidal youth and for them to have competencies to provide activities that will help youngster relax, learn healthier stress management techniques, that would improve their mindsets and perspective on life.
More information: INFOPACK
Project partner: Generation Echo
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “OK not to be OK”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 09.06.2022
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.