Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 7 participants (16-25) and one youth leader (+18) from Macedonia to participate in the youth exchange “Volunteering Matters” within the project VCC 2.0 (Volunteering Connecting Communities) in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Place: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19, as well as the restrictions that certain countries have for the entry of Macedonian citizens.
About the project:
This YE will bring 40 young people (age 16-25) and 10 youth leaders (no age limit). They will have the opportunity to discuss, inspire, exchange experiences about volunteering and learn to use specific tools such as multimedia to promote volunteering and youth participation among young people.
More information: See INFOPACK
Project partner: Udruženje „Mladi Volonteri“
Technical details: The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 180 €) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
1. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Volunteering Matters”)
3. Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
4. Attach your CV in English
5. Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least the following questions:
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 22.10.2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.