Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 2 participants (+18) from Macedonia to participate in the training course “Short videos as a tool for online and offline campaigns in order to prevent violence in youth relationships” within the project #YOUTHTOO in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Place: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19, as well as the restrictions that certain countries have for the entry of Macedonian citizens.
About the project:
In this project we are working on learning about Gender based and sexual violence in love relationships of youngsters and opening all those issues that are, more or less, in all our societies connected with shame, fear, feeling of guilty, shortly said – taboos.
More information: See INFOPACK
Project partner: BRAVO – Bosnian Representative Association for Valuable Opportunities (Bosnia and Herzegovina), NVO Prima (Montenegro)
Technical details: The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 180 €) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
1. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for YouthToo training course in Sarajevo)
3. Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
4. Attach your CV in English
5. Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least the following questions:
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 15.10.2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.