Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 4 young people and youth workers (18+ years old) from Macedonia who want to participate in the training “Volunteering connecting communities“.
Place: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Date: 20.4 – 28.4.2021
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19
In the seminar, 20 youth workers from different countries will get to network and strengthen their expertise on their field focusing on sustainability of volunteer centres and activities. The project aims to increase the potential of the youth – especially youth with fewer opportunities – in civic education and volunteerism, in both national and international levels.
More information: Volunteering connecting communities infopack
Project partners: Udruzenje “Mladi Volonteri”, Beyond Barriers, Volunteers Centre Skopje, Asociatia Allons-y, Luventas
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 180 euros) will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided. The project will cover PCR test for the participants. The transport will be organized by VCS.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Volunteering connecting communities”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 11.4.
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.