Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 8 youth workers and youth leaders (18 – 34 years old) from Macedonia who want to participate in the training course “Get Empowered with Entrepreneurial minds, Knowledge and Strategies” in Korça, Albania and Struga Macedonia.
Place: Korça, Albania and Struga, Macedonia
Date: 28.06. – 02.07.21 in Korça and 12.07. – 16.07.21 in Struga
(Participation in both mobilities is mandatory)
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19
About the project:
Young GEEKS project is an innovative concept designed to empower youth through boosting their capacities in start-up businesses and increase readiness to embrace sustainable cooperation and experience exchanges.
The overall aim of the project lies in empowering youth entrepreneurship by building capacities of youth organizations in the field of Agritourism, Agribusiness, Tourism and ICT while supporting youngsters to successfully realize their entrepreneurial ideas into start-ups. The focus of this project is to develop youth leaders’ business plans through a peer to peer start up mentoring program that will train and drive them in the business path.
Youth beneficiaries will:
- Obtain deep knowledge and expertise through training in two strategic entrepreneurial tools: the Startup Mentorship Program (SMP) and the Business Model Canvas (BMC)
- Able to develop a set of new competencies they can apply in their business practices/operations and utilize them for further professional growth
- Become familiar with the situation in other participants countries and develop cultural sensitivity in an international network
- Gain deeper knowledge of Erasmus+ Programme
More information: Check out the Infopack!
Application form: Click here!
Check out the Facebook page as well!
The project is funded by ERASMUS+. Accommodation and food will be provided. Transport will be organized by VCS.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Young GEEKS”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
- Fill out the application form and attach it to the e-mail.
Application deadline: 06.06.2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.