Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for volunteers (18–30 years old) from Macedonia to participate in the long-term ESC volunteering project “Youth at risk of social exclusion” in Spain.
Place: Sabadell and Mataró (Barcelona Province), Spain
Date: 01.12.2021 – 31.11.2022
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19, as well as the restrictions that certain countries have for the entry of Macedonian citizens. !!
About the project:
The project is designed to allow volunteers to develop their personal and professional skills through help in different activities with minors and young people at risk of social exclusion. Depending on the profile of the volunteers, they will help in different centers and with different tasks related to activities for young people and children with fewer opportunities.
More information: Infopack
Project partner: Fundació EVEHO
Technical Details: The project is funded by ERASMUS +, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus + regulations. Accommodation, insurance, food, pocket money, and a Spanish language course will be provided.
How to apply?
1. Send an e-mail to email@example.com
2. Write the project title in the subject line (Application for volunteering project “Youth at risk of social exclusion”)
3. Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
4. Attach your CV in English
5. Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least the following questions
• Who are you?
• How old are you?
• Why do you want to participate?
• How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 9.11.2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.