Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for a long-term (12 months) volunteer to participate in an ESC-project called “Volunteering opportunities” in Trakai, Lithuania.
Place : Trakai, Lithuania
Date : 01.06.2021 – 01.06.2022
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19 !!
The volunteer will work in an outdoor kindergarten called “Patirčių slėnis” with other teachers to implement different activities for kids, organize events, workshops, etc in a pre-school education framework. He/She will also have a space to implement his/her own ideas, projects and activities in his daily life in Trakai.
For more information please read the infopack
Hosting organization: Kindegarten Patirčių slėnis
Technical details: The project is funded by ERASMUS +, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus + regulations. Accomodation, insurance, food and pocket money will be provided.
How to apply ?
1. Send an e-mail to email@example.com
2. Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Volunteer from Macedonia, “Volunteering opportunities”)
3. Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
4. Attach your CV in English
5. Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
– Who are you?
– How old are you?
– Why do you want to participate?
– How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 06/05/2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.
We look forward to your applications!