Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 4 participants (over 18 years old) from Macedonia who want to participate in the Training Course “Tools TOOLS – Tools to Open Our Leaders’ Skills” in Varaignes, France.
Place: Varaignes, France.
Date: 19.4 – 28.4.2022
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19
Through this training, the participants will be given tools to develop youth citizenship and sense of belonging to the European community. The training will alternate workshops focused on the organization and management of a group with technical modules, including group dynamics ; conflict management ; interculturality ; non-formal education ; sustainable development ; heritage awareness ; stone construction techniques ; management of materials ; work in group management during workcamp.
More information: INFOPACK
Project partner: Concordia
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Tools TOOLS – Tools to Open Our Leaders’ Skills”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 17.03.2022
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.