Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 5 Macedonians who want to participate together with young people from Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Spain, Latvia, Poland, Romania–in the Youth Exchange “The Land I Love” in Sarata Monteoru, Buzau, Romania.
19. March – 28. March 2020
Monteoru and Buzau, Romania
About the project:
Context of the project is given by important action lines to prevent soil pollution that addresses the needs identified in the preliminary phase. Environmental sustainability scarcity due to irresponsible consumption of young people causing soil contamination with noxious substances, soil degradation due to unusual use in recreational activities leading to the disappearance of forests and green areas or the destruction of fertile agricultural land. Decreasing of quality of life due to diseases that occur due to consumption of food grown in / on infested soil and rich in chemical residues and harmful debris. This project aims to increase young people’s awareness of solutions to create environmental sustainability
and a healthier life by preventing soil pollution, by taking care of nature, responsible consumption, better recycling and waste management.
– should be a member / volunteer within partner associations or membership of the sending community
-age between 17-25 years (one person per country can be over 25 but till 29), + one group leader, no age limit
– unemployed candidates are welcome
– good English language skills
– thematic motivation and interest for personal development and improvement of socio-civic competences
– an attitude of respect, tolerance and cohabitation without hatred in a strong intercultural environment
– must accept all cultures and be tolerant
– participation fee of 5 euros per participant
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs will be reimbursed according to the ERASMUS+
regulations (275,- Euros for Macedonia). Food and accommodation will be provided.
and send motivational letter answering the following questions:
Who are you? How old are you? Why do you want to participate? How do you want to contribute to the
…and CV (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org