Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 7 participants and 1 youth leader from Macedonia who want to participate in the youth exchange “Empowering through storytelling”.
Place: Ankara, Turkey
There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19!
About the training: The project is aimed to increase employability and to strenghten job chances for youth as well as their self-confidence and self-esteem. Its goal is also to improve intercultural knowledge and a deeper comprehension of the European project and of EU values. Each national group will have seven youth participants aged between 18-25 and one youth leader (18+).
More information: INFOPACK
Project partners: Success For All (Germany)
Technical details: The project is funded by Erasmus+, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus + regulations. Accomodation and food will be provided.
Contribution fee: Participation fee of 20 euro will be collected from each participant.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the project title in the subject title (eg. Application for “Empowering through storytelling”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions:
- Who are you ?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 14/07/2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.