Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for volunteers from Macedonia to participate for an ESC – project “SOLID A.I.R” in Bucharest, the capital of Romania.
Place: Bucharest, Romania
Date: 01.09.2020 – 30.04.2021
! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19
SOLID A.I.R. goals for the volunteers:
- To become able to engage in social causes managed through A.C.T.O.R.’s current programs, experimenting and leading different types of coordinated professional activities to help them develop themselves on a socio-civic, professional and personal level.
- Actively define or develop their own professional direction they want to follow through voluntary involvement, being eventually prepared to adapt to the labor market.
- To develop their competences and a greater understanding of the EU values by sharing their cultural identity and reaching the awareness of the existence of different social challenges, creating strategic actions for children, disadvantaged youth and educational stakeholders.
Training period: Romanian language course and basic training in ACTOR about socio-cultural animation and theater.
- Designing and leading individual intercultural workshops for children in schools and kindergartens; designing and leading clinical animation sessions for children & youngsters in hospitals & social centers.
- Promoting volunteering through non-formal activities and Forum Theatre sessions with youngsters; designing and implementing Fundraisers for children & youngsters in disadvantaged communities of Romania, designing and performing artistic social events for disadvantaged children in different communities of Romania.
- Running the visibility of the project (writing articles, managing the Facebook page of the project).
Volunteers (age between 18-30 years) should have…
– motivation to live and work in a big and challenging European Capital;
– motivation to work with youngsters and children in hospitals and social centers (also disadvantaged ones)
– motivation to work with children in schools (primary schools and kindergartens);
– interest in any form of art (cuisine, music, dance, theatre, art, art & crafts, etc…);
– interest in social marketing, fundraisers, psycho-pedagogy and childhood education;
– flexibility, adaptability and enthusiasm.
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Food- and pocket money and accommodation will be provided
For further details check out following links:
Apply now: send motivation letter answering the following questions:
Who are you? How old are you? Why do you want to participate? How do you want to contribute to the project?
… and send a CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org