Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for participants (18+ years old) from Macedonia who want to participate in the training course “Employed“.
Place : Antalya, Turkey
Date : 01.07-09.07.2021
There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19 !!
About the training : The project is aimed at supporting the professional development of youth workers who are willing to develop their personal and professional competencies in an international environment, to improve their skills in diverse key areas such as communication, teamwork, problem-solving, presentation, facilitation and conflict management.
More information: INFOPACK EMPLOYED
Project partners : Youth Dreams
Technical details : The project is funded by Erasmus+, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus + regulations. Accomodation and food will be provided.
How to apply ?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the project title in the subject title (eg. Application for “Employed“)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions:
- Who are you ?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline : 13/06/2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.