Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 5 youth workers (18+ years old) from Macedonia who want to participate in the training “Volunteering connecting communities 2.0“.
Place: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19
This training is aiming to train 20 youth workers how to develop campaign in local community using online and offline tools. Each partner will send 5 representatives and participants of this activity will be those who will implement the local campaign in each country and act as multipliers.
More information: INFO-PACK-Seminar-Sarajevo-24-31-May-2021
Project partners: Udruzenje “Mladi Volonteri”, Beyond Barriers, Volunteers Centre Skopje, AsociatiaAllons-y, Luventas
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 180 euros) will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided. The transport will be organized by VCS.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Volunteering connecting communities 2.0”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 19.05.2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.