Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 4 participants (18+ years old) from Macedonia who want to participate in the seminar “Volunteering Connecting Communities 2.0” in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Place: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19
About the project:
Evaluation Seminar aims to bring together 24 youth workers, activists, and participants in local activities to share the results of the work, to identify obstacle and provide solution for improvement of consortium work in the field of volunteering and youth participation.
More information: INFOPACK
Project partner: Udruzenje “Mladi Volonteri” (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 180 euros) will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for Seminar “VCC 2.0” in Sarajevo)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 06.02.2022
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.