Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 4 participants (18-30 years old) from Macedonia to participate in the blended mobility “Shake a leg, together!” in Macedonia.
Place: Struga, Macedonia
Date: 12.08 – 18.08.2021
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19 !!
About the project:
It is a project about healthy and active lifestyle with an aim to reach as many people as possible in participating countries and encourage them to take up any sort of physical activity, to inform them about its benefits and to help making physical activity an attractive hobby.
More information: SALT Infopack
Project partner: Saltes (Lithuania)
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so travel costs will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. For participants from Macedonia transport will be organized by VCS. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Shake a leg, together!”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 4.08.2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.