Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking a volunteer from Macedonia who want to volunteer in the ESC-project in Turkey
10.03.2020 – 04.12.2020
About the project:
Lykia Scouting and Nature Sports Club Association (LIDOSK) was established in 2010 as a youth NGO that promotes intercultural learning, understanding, active citizenship, volunteerism, sport for a healthy lifestyle and environmental protection. LİDOSK aims to develop and support the cooperation in the field of youth in Europe. The volunteers might be involved in many activities:
Support the local community through social responsibility projects:
– placement at our partner institutions: kindergarten / primary or high school / elderly house (teaching English, organizing workshops, intercultural or sport events…) for 2-3 days / week
– to take initiatives of social activities – organize events, youth clubs, language clubs, workshops, intercultural events for local youngsters, sport activities
– to promote Erasmus+ and ESC/international volunteering opportunities
Attend to the regular (office) work of the organization:
– to help in our social media,
– prepare visual documentations, info materials.
Participate in our Erasmus+ youth projects and trainings, camps.
– 18-30 years old, residents Macedonia
– positive, open-minded, motivated, taking initiative,
– creative, proactive
– culturally and socially sensitive,
– ability to easily adapt to new situations,
– interest and at least basic knowledge in digital world (social media, website, online tools, photo and video editors),
– experienced in Erasmus+ mobility projects or having the interest to learn about it.
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Food- and pocket money and accommodation will be provided
For further detail check out the Infopack!
Apply now: send motivation letter answering the following questions:
Who are you? How old are you? Why do you want to participate? How do you want to contribute to the project?
… and send CV (in English) to : firstname.lastname@example.org
!!! Application deadline: 31.01.2020 !!!