Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 3 Macedonians who want to participate together with young people from Cyprus, Croatia, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece and Latvia in the Training Course “Developing digital competences for young entrepreneurs – DDC4YE” in Cyprus.
22.04. – 29.04.2020
About the project:
The primary aim of the DDC4YE project is the education of young new entrepreneurs, capable of approaching entrepreneurial activities through the digital environment. More so, the project is built on the idea of digital entrepreneurship, as a new innovative model of entrepreneurship that involves the use of ICT for improving business operations, inventing new business models and improving business intelligence.
Specific objectives of the project are:
– To enhance youth workers’ digital competences to support their motivation and capacity to implement smart youth work as well as to improve their opportunities for employment
– To boost both youth workers’ soft skills and ICT skills by engaging them in digital activities through the use of digital content and digital tools.
– To promote EU youth policies, specifically The Entrepreneurship Competence framework and The Digital Competence Framework
– To increase capacity to trigger changes in terms of modernization of youth work through enhancement of international cooperation of the consortium
– must be over 18 years old
– should speak good English
– should have strong interest in the topic of digitalization and new media
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs will be reimbursed according to the ERASMUS+ regulations (275,- Euros for Macedonia). Food and accommodation will be provided. There is a participation fee of 40,- Euros, that has to be paid cash during the TC.
For further detail check out the Infopack!
Apply now: Send motivational letter answering the following questions:
Who are you? How old are you? Why do you want to participate? How do you want to contribute to the project?
…and CV (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org