Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for participants (18-30 years old) from Macedonia who want to participate in the Youth Exchange “Path to Employability: Creating an Interactive Road for Employability” in Turkey.
Place: Kocaeli, Turkey
Date: 19.11 – 27.11.2022
The aims of the ”Path to Employability; Creating an Interactive Road for Employability” project are:
– Provision of non-formal learning and exchange of experiences between young people from different countries in order to stimulate young people’s creativity, and develop entrepreneurial skills and initiative;
– Equip young people with the new tools, skills and knowledge they need to enter the labour market and develop their own businesses;
– Prepare participants to transmit the acquired knowledge, new tools and new skills to their peers in their countries.
– Promoting international cooperation, maintaining and expanding existing youth networks and initiating projects with a multilateral approach to youth employment and youth participation;
– Promotion of the Erasmus+ program as an opportunity for young people to acquire new skills and competencies and promotion of the development of future projects.
More information: HERE
Project partner: Falken Bildungs und Freizeitwerk Hagen e.V.
For the Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Greece and Bulgaria the green travel option has been approved. The participants will be coming to Türkiye by bus or train. The organizers are planning to provide a bus to the project venue directly, the information will be shared about it after the selection process.
Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
- Fill in the application form in English —> Application form
- Attach your CV in English
Application deadline: 04.09.2022
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.