Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 5 participants (18-30 years old) and 1 group leader (+18) from Macedonia who want to participate in the Youth Exchange “Marriage of Cultures” in Maceira – Fornos de Algodres, Portugal.
Place: Maceira, Portugal
Date: 13.06 – 20.06.2022
“Marriage of cultures” is intended for young people and youth leaders who are interested in learning about different traditions and cultural diversity in Europe. It is for those who are willing to become active initiators of efforts for saving and developing the multicultural character of Europe and breaking stereotypes and prejudice in their local communities
More information: INFOPACK
Project partner: Associaçao de Promoçao Social, Recreativa, Desportiva e Humanitária de Maceira
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 360 euros) will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Marriage of Cultures”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 08.05.2022
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.