Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 4 participants (18+) from Macedonia who want to participate in the Training Course ”Critical thinking” in Burdur, Turkey.
Place: Burdur, Turkey
Date: 25th of May – 1st of June 2021
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19
About the training: In the training you will get to develop your critical thinking through social, extracurricular, and volunteering activities together with both European and local young people. The aim of the training is to strengthen participants’ skills and competences and link them with global and local issues, such as human rights, sustainable development, consumption, and poverty.
More information: INFOPACK
Project partner: Vitality
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Critical thinking”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 11.04.2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final