Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 4 participants (18 to 30 years old) and 1 youth leader (18+) from Macedonia who want to participate in Youth Exchange “Camera Eye: First step to save animals”.
Place: Nowy Gierałtów, Poland
Date: 27.08. – 04.09.2021
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19 !!
About the project:
The project is addressed to young people who care about animals, want to actively improve their status and, at the same time, whose passion is to create short movies conducting important civic values. The main aim of this event is to showcase the biggest problems with inhumane treatment of animals in some countries and teach young people conscious and responsible use of mass media as social values.
The project will consist of 25 participants – five people from each country. Every group will have a leader, a person with experience with participating in projects, an editor, whose main interest is post-production, an actor, whose goal is dubbing, conducting interviews or performing in front of the camera, a scriptwriter, who will prepare a plan and a script for his group, and a director, who’s main interest is working with a camera.
More information: INFOPACK
Project partner: MODE Move & Development Foundation (Poland)
Technical details: The programm is funded by Erasmus +, so all travel costs (up to 275 Euros) will be reimbursed according to Eramus+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the project title in the subject title (eg. Application for “Camera Eye: First step to save animals“)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions:
- Who are you ?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 19/08/2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.