Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 1 long-term (9 months) volunteer to participate in an ESC-project called “Sport for Social Support 3” in Antalya, Turkey.
Place: Antalya and Demre, Turkey
Starting Date: February 2022
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19!!
The volunteers will be responsible for teaching English and playing with kids at the kindergarten,taking part in biological experiments and fishery research, and motivate nature conservation. Other tasks involve: supporting the local community, taking social responsibility for projects; taking initiatives of social activities – organizing events, youth clubs, language clubs, workshops, intercultural events for local youngsters and sports activities; promoting Erasmus+ and ESC volunteering opportunities, attending to the regular (office) work of the organization, preparing visual documentation, info materials, helping in managing the social media and taking part in the project dissemination, participating in the Erasmus+ youth trainings.
Hosting organization: LIDOSK (Turkey)
For more information please read the info-pack
Technical details: The project is funded by ERASMUS +, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus + regulations. Accommodation, insurance, food and pocket money will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Volunteer from Macedonia, “Sport for Social Support 3”)
- Introduce yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
– Who are you?
– How old are you?
– Why do you want to participate?
– How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 06.12.2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.
We look forward to receiving your applications!