Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for a volunteer (18–30 years old) from Macedonia to participate in the short-term ESC volunteering project “EUROBACKYARDS 11” in Poland.
Place: Bydgoszcz, Poland
Date: 19.07 – 04.09.2022
About the project:
The theme of the project is a series of cultural and educational meetings conducted in the open air by European volunteers along with national volunteers. During activities with children and young people we want to promote the various cultures of the European Union.
Our goal is also to reduce language and cultural barriers, combat stereotypes related to foreign cultures, and to promote active recreation and volunteering, especially in the international context.
Technical Details: The project is funded by ERASMUS +, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus + regulations. Accommodation, insurance, food, pocket money, and a Polish language course will be provided.
How to apply?
1. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Write the project title in the subject line (Application for “EUROBACKYARDS 11” Poland)
3. Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
4. Attach your CV in English
5. Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least the following questions
• Who are you?
• How old are you?
• Why do you want to participate?
• How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 30.06.2022
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.