Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 5 participants (18-35 years old) from Macedonia to participate in the training course “Preventing radicalization of young people through youth work” in Macedonia.
Place: Struga, Macedonia
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19, as well as the restrictions that certain countries have for the entry of Macedonian citizens.
About the project:
The project addresses precisely this issue: the radicalization of young people, and the need for more knowledge, competences and action for preventing this malicious phenomenon.
More information: See INFOPACK
Project partner: Puntland Community ry (Finland)
Technical details: The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs will be reimbursed according to Erasmus+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
1. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Preventing radicalization of young people through youth work”)
3. Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
4. Attach your CV in English
5. Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least the following questions:
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 21.11.2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.