Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 2 participants (18+ years old) from Macedonia to participate in the training course “Empathy through creativity” in the frames of the project “Imagine, Improvise, Integrate” in Macedonia.
Place: Struga, Macedonia
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19, as well as the restrictions that certain countries have for the entry of Macedonian citizens.
About the project:
This project aims to empower youth workers and educators to motivate and lead youth by using informal, non-formal, and artistic methods such as improvisation, theatre, storytelling, and creative writing to fight discrimination and promote inntegration.
More information: See INFOPACK
Project partner: FAYO Foundation LTD (United Kingdom)
Technical details: The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs will be reimbursed according to Erasmus+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
1. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Imagine, Improvise, Integrate”)
3. Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
4. Attach your CV in English
5. Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least the following questions:
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 22.11.2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.