Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 3 participants (+18 years old) from Macedonia to participate in the training course “Changemaker 3.0” in Hungary.
Place: Hollókő, Hungary
Date: 4.10 –13.10.2021
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19 !!
About the project: “Changemaker 3.0” is a 9-days personal development training course for those who have experience in leading work camps or other types of projects involving groups or volunteers and who will lead a project involving young people in 2022. The training is intended for the participants who want to improve their performance, based upon the principles of self-awareness, resourcefulness, and accountability.
More information: INFOPACK
Hosting organization: Egyesek Youth Association (Hungary)
Technical details: The project is funded by ERASMUS +, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus + regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided. There is a contribution of 60 € to be paid in cash upon arrival.
How to apply?
1. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Changemaker 3.0”)
3. Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
4. Attach your CV in English
5. Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
!!Application deadline: 14.09.2021!!
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.
We look forward to your applications!