Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 5 youth workers (18+ years old) from Macedonia who want to participate in the training “Volunteering connecting communities 2.0“.
Place: Durres, Albania
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19
During this training: Building capacities of partner CSOs working with young people with fewer opportunities, their beneficiaries and volunteers on volunteering and its qualitative management. Planning and implement awareness raising campaign on promotion and values of volunteer work in local communities. Sharing best practices, exchange “know how” and establishing bridges of closer cooperation with various stakeholders.
More information: Info-pack
Project partners: Udruzenje “Mladi Volonteri”, Beyond Barriers, Volunteers Centre Skopje, AsociatiaAllons-y, Luventas
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 180 euros) will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided. The transport will be organized by VCS.
How to apply?
1. Send an e-mail to email@example.com
2. Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Volunteering connecting communities 2.0”)
3. Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested
4. Attach your CV in English
5. Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
– Who are you?
– How old are you?
– Why do you want to participate?
– How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 4.06.2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.