“Keep dreaming" project is dedicated to enriching young people's social participation and volunteering experiences in community actions. By engaging in our project, young people will acquire essential life skills, gain a comprehensive understanding of human rights and citizenship, and actively promote civic engagement.
Through this project, we want to promote mental health awareness among young people, as we understand that it positively impacts their participation and commitment to community actions. We want to support young individuals through all stages of their engagement, transforming anxious and stressful experiences into healthier and more effective ones.
To achieve our goals, we will:
- Provide a wide range of existing or innovative methods and practices (participatory approaches, non-formal methodologies, digital methods) to develop youth workers’ competencies and have a better quality in youth work.
- Raise awareness about the role of youth workers in local and European communities to support youth work and increase its visibility. We will facilitate the sharing of experiences among partner organizations and stakeholders regarding youth mental health and their involvement in the youth community.
- Provide access to practices that offer opportunities to young people with fewer opportunities and those living in rural areas. We will promote their social inclusion, mental health, and active participation.
- Encourage participation and break stereotypes about the mental health of young people. This will be achieved through the exchange of methodologies among different partners and the evaluation of these methods to identify areas for improvement.
- Enhance the quality of European project development by strengthening cooperation with partner organizations. We will also provide access to organizations with less experience in European projects, which will have a positive impact on local-level organizations.
During the project, research will be carried out on the relation between mental health and participation in the youth, the benefits, and the methodology. We will also organize a training course focused on the concept of mental health in participation activities and youth exchange that will allow young people to exchange their ideas, concerns, and thoughts about the social participation and well-being of young people.