Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 5 participants (18-30 years old) and 1 group leader (over 18 years old) from Macedonia who want to participate in the Youth Exchange “NO Hate Speech: Step 2” in Macedonia.
Place: Ljubojno, Macedonia
Date: 11 – 20.6.2022
About the project:
NO Hate Speech: Increasing Competencies of Young People to Use Media and Theater Based Tools to Combat Hate Speech: Step 2 is the second activity of the project No Hate Speech. The first one just finished in Denmark and Volunteers Centre Skopje had 6 representatives.
The youth exchange will empower young people to address online and offline hate speech and equip the participants with the needed competencies to do it in their realities, and encourage their peers to join them.
More information: INFOPACK
Project partner: EUCMC Aarhus
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “NO Hate Speech: Step 2”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least the following questions:
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 01.06.2022
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.