Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for a volunteer (18–30 years old) from Macedonia to participate in the long-term ESC volunteering project “Open Wings” in Poland.
Place: Bydgoszcz, Poland
Time period: 12 months
About the project:
- Helping disabled people at the „Workshop Therapy Center” of „Wiatrak” Foundation
- Taking an active part in the lessons at the kindergarten „U Karolka”
- Assisting the institute of „Center of the Catholic Culture” with information on how to manage youth’s free time
- Taking part in the „Project Interart” in which you help disabled people developing their social and personal skills
- Working with the elderly people at The Senior’s Club „Wiatrak”
- Taking an active part in the lessons at the kindergarten number 48 „Pod Sosnami”
- Taking an active part in the lessons at the elementary school number 66
More information: Infopack
Project partner: “Wiatrak” Rozwija Skrzydła
Technical Details: The project is funded by ERASMUS +, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus + regulations. Accommodation, insurance, food, pocket money, and a Polish language course will be provided.
How to apply?
- Fill in the application form in English —> Application form
- Attach your CV in English in the application form.
Application deadline: 06.07.2022
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.