Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 4 participants (+18 years old) from Macedonia to participate in the training course “Youth Empowerment and HUMAN RIGHTS (Y.E.A.H.!)”.
Place: Kemer, Antalya, Turkey
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19 !!
!! Due to a request of the host organization, participation in the training is allowed only for fully vaccinated persons !!
About the project: The project aims to raise awareness about preventing human rights violations in the EU and neighboring countries. It will help speed up effort to improve human rights, democracy, and the rule of law in all aspects of this action. It will deepen cooperation with partner countries, international organizations, and civil society, build new collaborations, and support partnerships to adapt to changing conditions. Young people will discuss the current situation in the countries and explore the possibilities to address the discrimination.
More information: INFOPACK
Hosting organization: İnsan Hakları Gençlik Grubu (Turkey)
Technical details: The project is funded by ERASMUS +, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus + regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
1. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Youth Empowerment and HUMAN RIGHTS (Y.E.A.H.!)”)
3. Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
4. Attach your CV in English
5. Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
– Who are you?
– How old are you?
– Why do you want to participate?
– How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 20.01.2022
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.