Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 5 participants (+18 years old) from Macedonia to participate in the training course “E-Fundraising”.
Place: Craiova, Romania
Date: 01.02 – 07.02, 2022 + 2 days for travel
!!According to the regulations of the Romanian authorities and the request of the host organization, entry into Romania is allowed only for fully vaccinated persons or for those who have been infected with Covid-19 in the last 180 days.!!
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19 !!
About the project: The project is designed for youth workers, trainers, educators from 7 Programme countries seeking to develop their diversity fundraising competences and help them to implement a culture of alternative streams of income. It is focused on exploring and exchanging the methods of fundraising on different levels: off-line and on-line own campaigns, crowd platforms fundraising etc.
More information: INFOPACK
Hosting organization: ANDCTR, Romania
Technical details: The project is funded by ERASMUS +, so all travel costs (up to 180 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus + regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
1. Send an e-mail to email@example.com
2. Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “E-Fundraising, Romania””)
3. Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
4. Attach your CV in English
5. Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
– Who are you?
– How old are you?
– Why do you want to participate?
– How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 26.01.2022
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.