Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 4 participants (17-29 years old) and 1 group leader (+17) from Macedonia to participate in the youth exchange “The land I love” in Sarata Monteoru and Buzau, Romania.
Place: Sarata Monteoru and Buzau, Romania
Date: 19.02 –28.02.2022
!! According to the regulations of the Romanian authorities and the request of the host organization, entry into Romania is allowed only for fully vaccinated persons or for those who have been infected with Covid-19 in the last 180 days.!!
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19 !!
About the project:
The “The land I love” youth exchange project aims to increase the responsibility of young people for environmental sustainability and quality of life by preventing and reducing soil pollution. The youth exchange participants will prepare a visual campaign with 4 videos, 4 flyers, 2 posters, and a magazine with workshop conclusions. The results will be presented to the young people and citizens from Buzau.
More information: INFOPACK
Hosting organization: FPT BUZAU (Romania)
Technical details: The project is funded by ERASMUS +, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus + regulations. Accommodation and food will be provided.
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the project title in the subject line ( Application for YE “The land I love”, Romania)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least the following questions:
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 19.01.2022
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.
We look forward to your applications!