Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 1 long-term volunteer (18-30 years old) from Macedonia to participate in an ESC project “From Everywhere to Everyone” in Vila de Cucujães, Portugal.
Place: Vila de Cucujães, Portugal
Date: March – September 2022
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19 !!
About the project:
The hosting organisation is part of the Portuguese Red Cross and the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
– Food Bank: picking up and transporting food donations, distributing them to families and individuals in need.
– Social Store: doing the triage, organizing clothing, shoes, and toys donations.
– Elderly Nursing Home: support with leisure activities or in kitchen, laundry, and garden.
– Activities with addicts in recovery: outdoor sports activities/ physical exercise outdoors with addicts in recovery.
– Support in: Fundraising; Awareness raising campaigns; First Aid (if you are trained); etc.
More information: INFOPACK
Hosting organization: Cruz Vermelha Portuguesa
Technical details: The project is funded by ERASMUS +, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus+ regulations. Accommodation, insurance, transport, food, and pocket money will be provided.
How to apply?
1. Send an e-mail to email@example.com
2. Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “From Everywhere to Everyone”, Portugal)
3. Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
4. Attach your CV in English
5. Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 3.02.2022
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final. We look forward to your applications!