Do you want to go on an adventure abroad, gain useful skills and support children? Are you open for new cultures and between 18-30 years old? Then apply to be a volunteer at an elementary school for children with special needs. The project is part of European Solidarity Corps projects under Erasmus+, which means it will cover your travels, insurance, accommodation and monthly food & pocket money.
Place: Skopje, Macedonia
You will be a volunteer for 12 months. The project starts as soon as possible
About the school: POU “Dr Zlatan Sremec” is a public special elementary school for education of children with special needs. The school operates according to special programs for work with pupils with intellectual disability, autism and combined disability. As a volunteer you will be involved in on-going local activities in the school with the children, to implement your own ideas leading to the improvement of the school, taking part in events organized in cooperation with other organizations (fundraising events, public raising awareness events, information days). Workshops and trainings will be part of your project, to give you the chance to develop new competences.
We are closely following the situation with COVID19 and will inform you with any changes of the project dates and ensure your safe stay in Macedonia.
Check if your country is a programme country with Erasmus+ and if it is, don’t hesitate to start your adventure abroad!
- Erasmus+ programme countries:
- Finland, Poland, France, Germany, Slovenia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Serbia, Turkey
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write your project title in the subject line (eg. Volunteer in Macedonia “Elementary school”)
- Present yourself shortly and point out which project you are interested in
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: OPEN