Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 3 volunteers from Macedonia to participate in an ESC – project “Schuman Solidarity Crew” in Warsaw or Wojkowice, Poland.
Place: Warsaw or Wojkowice, Poland.
Date: October 2020 – June 2021
! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19!
· will write blogs dedicated to their experience in the form of articles, photographs, audio/video materials.
· will organize local activities – workshops/activities
· will take part in the preparations of the Schuman Parade & Schumanville, events organized by the Schuman Foundation to celebrate Europe Day in the center of Warsaw
· will take part in “internal on-arrival training” organized by the Schuman Foundation
· will participate in monthly meetings
Volunteers tasks for European Integration Club (2 volunteers):
· Organize individual English/mother-tongue conversations with members of the European Club
· Prepare presentations/workshops about topics of volunteers’ interests connected with the mission of the project
· Promote international volunteering
· Work on Schuman Volunteer Press, an informative platform where volunteers collect media reviews and write
· Solidarity in the community with different actions (workshops, free hugs, activities, etc.)
volunteers will have space to develop own projects/propose own activities connected with the mission of “Schuman Solidarity Crew” project.
Volunteers tasks for Primary School (1 volunteer):
· Assist and propose their activities for children
· Co-organize short art, sport handcraft, music, movement and/or language activities/workshops
· Participate in individual sensory integration sessions, psychoeducation, revalidation, speech therapy to get to know working methods with children with different disabilities.
· Help pupils with less educational opportunities to prepare for classes and assist them
· Participate in organizing special events & trips outside the school
· Contribute new ideas and prepare specific workshops for different classes with the support of the teacher
Volunteers (age between 18-30 years) should have…
– No specific knowledge, skills or experience is required as the necessary ones can be acquired during the project.
– Strongly motivated.
– Strong will of learning Polish language after selection procedure successfully ends
-Ready to work with children with disabilities and youth
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Food- and pocket money, local transport and accommodation will be provided
For further details check out following links: Infopack:Download
Apply now: send motivation letter answering the following questions:
Who are you? How old are you? Why do you want to participate? How do you want to contribute to the project?
… and send a CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 03.08.2020