Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking 3 volunteers from Macedonia who want to volunteer in the ESC-project “Disabled Festival 2021” in Turkey.
Date: 1st – 30th of April 2021
!! There might be possible changes regarding the project dates depending on the current situation with COVID-19 !!
About the project: The project is a preparation for the Disabled Festival, where all the volunteers and local youth involved will work in different groups: management, media, creative, logistic, decoration, technical, promo video making, sport, physical activities and performance groups.
Volunteers Task: Volunteers will prepare everything needed for the Festival: promotion, daily schedule, conditions, implementation and performance management. During the Disabled Fest, the volunteers will communicate with visitors and participants of the festival. They will make presentations and workshops, introducing the culture of their home countries, as well as information about their sending organizations.
– 1 young person (17-30 years old) open-minded and highly motivated. Commitment is the most important.
– 1 disabled person (preferably at a younger age). Cognitive and/or physical disability, but unfortunately the accommodation is not suitable for a wheelchair.
– 1 accompanying person (no age limit). Experienced and qualified person to support and accompany disabled person. A person close to the participant with a disability could also apply.
(We also encourage young people with fewer opportunities that may be unemployed, facing educational, economic or social challenges or having low language skills.)
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs (up to 275 euros) will be reimbursed according to ERASMUS+ regulations. Accommodation, insurance, food and pocket money will be provided.
For further detail check out the INFOPACK: Disabled Festival 2021 (This link leads to an old version of the infopack, so please consider that the dates are different and the place might change).
How to apply?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write the project title in the subject line (eg. Application for “Disabled Festival 2021”)
- Present yourself shortly
- Attach your CV in English
- Attach motivation letter in English, answering at least to the following questions
- Who are you?
- How old are you?
- Why do you want to participate?
- How do you want to contribute to the project?
Application deadline: 16.02.2021
The applicants will be informed after the deadline when the selection of the participants is final.