Promoting Women Environmental Entrepreneurship (PWoEE) project aims at providing digital means to support young female entrepreneurs in Europe by providing tailored made training curricula and a digital mentorship community for real life situations and support through their entrepreneurial pathway focused on preserving our environment.
- Transfer of knowledge and learning about the basic women problems and the ways of their solving and connected them with the three main topics developed, powerful toll for women’s empowerment – This objective will be reach through the training activities that are planned.
- Advocating social innovation in management/ production and best practices towards introducing new business models using mentorship as a tool.
- Making business socially and environmentally oriented trough small scale business endeavours piloted by young people.
- Development of strong partnership in the field of young women empowerment – The partnership is established between different types of organizations, experienced and new from different European regions that will help the differentiation of opinions and objectives during the implementation
- Promotion of gender equity in cooperation with civil-society organizations, business organizations and public authorities in form of associated partners
Target groups of this project are young women, youth organizations and youth workers, women entrepreneurs owning their own businesses, national foundations/institutions connected to the gender issues and the gender equality, European youth NGOs, and national, local associations of women entrepreneurs and all business organizations, chambers, etc.
Partners of the project are Volunteers Centre Skopje from Macedonia, Youthpreneur Stichting from the Netherlands, and Eprojectconsult – Istituto Europeo di Formazione e Ricerca from Italy.